Thursday, October 23, 2008

There is Hope







Its no doubt that my kids were born looking just like their daddy (Reagan especially) but the last few times my mom has come to visit she keeps telling me that Reagan reminds her a lot of me at that age. So I went digging and found this old picture (the top one) and thought I could see what my mom might be talking about. Not exactly the same but there are more similarities than I thought. Then there is Brody... he didnt come out looking as much like Stephen as Reagan did but he didnt look just like me either so we werent sure who he was going to look like. Recently though people have been saying that he looks like Stephen so I figured once again I would have another child that doesnt look a thing like me. Even complete strangers at the grocery store will look at Reagan and say "She must look like her daddy because she doesnt look a thing like you." Sure...rub salt in the wound a little more. Dont get me wrong, I think Stephen is a good looking man its just that I had a part in making them too and with the way everyone acts you would think I didnt. I guess I will just keep hanging onto the hope that oneday, one of them might look a little like me. =) The top one is Brody (obviously) at3 1/2 months and the bottom one is me (I am not sure how old I was...maybe a few months.)
























No comments: