Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brody's First Haircut

I have been avoiding posting this because it was quite a point of contention between Stephen and I. I took Brody for his first haircut back in February and made the big mistake of not telling Stephen I was doing it. Let me just start by saying that Stephen as a little boy had very curly blonde hair. His mom kept it a little longer because of the curls and it was really cute on him.... I however am not a huge fan of little boys with long curly hair (when I say long I dont really mean LONG, I just like boys hair to be short) We have discovered that Brody has Stephens curly hair but because of the way it was growing he was getting sort of a mullett and it was not cute. Plus he is so young that its not like I can put hair gel in it or anything so it was always looking kind of nappy and crazy. So while we were out running errands I stopped in and had it cut. Had I realized that Stephen wanted so much input in our kids hair styles I would have thought to tell him I was taking Brody but I never realized it would cause such a comotion. Anyway... its all fine and I think Brody looked so handsom with his new haircut... I am just trying to figure out how I will get him another one =)


Such a handsome little guy.
He had fallen asleep in the car so he looks a little drugged here.

He sat so still through the whole thing (not surprising since he seems to be my mellow child)


No comments: