Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grandmas House

We spent the last week in Charlotte with my mom, sister, and nephew. Reagan kept asking me last monday to "Go to D's house" (D is what Reagan call my nephew Damian) so I figured what the heck... we didnt have any plans last week so why not. We had a great time playing and spending time with my mom. She is a great grandma and my kids are so lucky to have her.

I love going to my moms because besided clothes I dont have to bring anything. She has a pack-n-play, a highchair, and toys galore. She has toys that are good for Brody and toys that are good for Reagan. Some of them were my toys when I was a kid, but being the smart woman she is, she held onto the good ones which is really cool because they are toys you cant buy anymore so that means Reagan doesnt have any of them which makes them that much more enticing. Thanks again mom for putting up with us for a week, it was fun despite some CRAZY moments. Here are a few pictures from our week. More to come in another post.

Reagan and my mom made cotton candy... how you ask? My mom owns a cotton candy machine (from when we were kids) and decided to break it out for Reagan. She loved it.

Damians 3rd birthday party was this past weekend and we had planned on going up for that anyway before we decided to go for the whole week. Stephen drove up for the party that weekend. Happy Birthday "D" !!!

I love warm weather... nothing says summer is coming like a big slice of watermelon.

For Damians party they rented a moon bounce and some friends from his school came and kids ran all over my moms yard. Everyone had a blast.
Brody riding a scooter (not really)

Reagan was helping my step-dad Don do some yardwork.


* Shelley- if your reading this and wondering why I spent a whole week in Charlotte and didnt bother to call you... because I am a total space case and it didnt even occur to me until I got home that we should have gotten together. I am sure we will be up there this summer for a week at some point. Sorry... I would have love to have seen you and the girls.


No comments: