Monday, June 29, 2009

Freaks of Nature

I have decided that when it comes to teeth my kids must be freaks of nature. I was at a baby shower this weekend and was talking about teething and "mommy" stuff and apparently my children have an absurd amount of teeth by their first birthday. Reagan and Brody both had 16 teeth by their first birthday. I didnt realize that wasnt the norm until I had several moms tell me that their children only had 2-4 teeth by their first birthday, a few moms even said their babies didnt have any teeth by their first birthday. Hmmm who would have thought..... am I the only person who has babies with lots of teeth.

2 comments:

shelley said...

yes, your kids are freaky teeth kids. shaelyn only had 6 teeth when she was 1. and she didn't get her first teeth until she was almost 9 months old. but hey, it's probably easier for them to get them all at once rather than all drawn out.

Angie said...

Uh...no...must be our family...all 4 of you had a mouthful of teeth...1st one by 4 months! I guess we are just ready to get on with the EATING :-)