Sunday, July 12, 2009

There is a reason I didnt have an outdoor wedding

The main reason would be because I was married in December, but had I decided to get married in the spring or summer I could have NEVER had an outdoor wedding. What if it rains??? I know you always have a back up plan for things like that but I would have made myself sick worrying for 6 months before the wedding.... as if brides dont have enough to worry about...

Now what does any of this have to do with anything... well it is 11:00 on Sunday night and I am awake worrying that it is going to rain on next Saturday for Reagan 3rd birthday party. No big deal except that the whole party is based around 2 PONIES that I have coming to my house for kids to ride. Reagan wanted a pony party and so I got ponies... now I just dont know what I am going to do with everyone if it rains and the ponies cant come. Reagan will be so upset... she has been talking about it for a month. It is pooring rain tonight and while I know it will not poor rain for the next week straight I just cant help but think about what if....

Right now there is a 40% chance of scattered showers for Saturday, I guess we are ok if that 40% doesnt happen from 10am-12pm right?

1 comment:

shelley said...

i am with you on the rain thing. when i got married in june, i SOOO wanted an outside reception. we shopped around for various places, each one with a "backup" venue in case of rain. but i was with you and sick with worry about the rain, so we decided to just do it indoors. and wouldn't you know it, it was bright and sunny the whole day. oh well. hopefully the rain will stay away and the ponies will come. but if it does rain, isn't your basement big enough to house a few extra ponies? :) let em watch all those new flat screens stephen just put up. hahahahaha!