Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blog Facelift

Some of you may have notice my new and improved blog. I owe it all to a sweet girl named Camille. I was looking through blogs I read from time to time and was quite surprised when I clicked on an old friends family blog and it was SO CUTE. Not that it wasnt cute before (with kiddos like theirs how could it not be cute)... but I set out on a mission. I wanted my blog to be cute too. So thankfully Janelle had put a link on her blog telling anyone that wanted to know who "spiced up her blog" so of course I emailed her. It was super easy and really inexpensive (for anyone that knows me well you know I dont do computers very well so it was well worth the money for me to pay someone to do it... if I had tried this it would have been a disaster.) So for anyone that wants to "spice up their blog" go to the bottom of my sidebar and click on the link to
Camille's sight. She is talented and fast. Thanks again Camille for making my blog pretty =) and thanks David and Janelle for sharing her with everyone!!!! I love my new blog.

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, it's a lovely facelife! Really! Such a pretty blog!