Monday, August 31, 2009

Reagan's First Dentist Appt


Let me first just say that I was DREADING this day. I had put off making an appointment for a while, especially since brushing her teeth before bed has become somewhat of a battle, but finally had to bite the bullett and do it. Stephens mom watched Brody for me so that I could focus on Reagan not tearing up the entire dentists office- (Thanks Bonnie). Reagan definitely proved me wrong this time. She did so good. There were a few moments that could have gotten ugly but the hygenist was great and told me that they want to make going to the dentist a positive experience so they wouldn't "force" her to do anything. She did ok with the first two sets of X-rays but wouldnt do anymore after that but other than that she let them do everything else. The dentist said everything looked good and to keep doing what we are doing.
Good Job Reagan!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

YEAH! I'm so glad she had such a good experience. It's true, we tend to take it as it comes and not force TOO much with their first few visits. They always get better and better with each... HOW fun! I always love when the little ones come in for their first visit. It's a crack up. And yes, most parents are surprised at how well the kids do! I love the legs crossed in the pic like she's just chillin in the chair! :)