Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Off to Florida

The kids and I are heading to Florida in the morning. Stephen is going to Tulsa for the Georgia game so I decided that I wasnt going to sit around here all weekend so I booked a flight to my grandma's house in St. Petersburg, FL. I am flying by myself with both the kids so here's praying it goes smoothly. Thankfully its only an hour flight so not to much can happen in an hour right? Reagan is excited to see "Manny" and ride on an airplane. I am looking forward to a long weekend of swimming in the pool, going to the zoo and eating some of my grandma's yummy cooking. It should be lots of fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey let me know how traveling with the two by plane on your own goes. I am doing to Cali in about two weeks and am a bit nervous! GiVe me some pointers once you figure out what they are. Good luck!