Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

We had a fabulous halloween and I have TONS of pictures but I know I have a few family members that are waiting to see pictures of the kids in their costumes... so here are a few to tide them over until I can get to posting about the events of the whole weekend. We spent the weekend in Charlotte because Stephen was gone at the GA/FL game. Thanks mom for having us... it was a blast.

Reagan wins the award for most original costume (I didnt see any other cupcakes that night) and in case you were wondering... she picked that out all by herself. She said she wanted to be a cupcake and so I searched the world over for a cupcake costume... to the tune of $70... but I found one. Brody went for comfort this year (or rather, I knew he wasnt going to wear anything with a hat or hood or anything that was uncomfortable so his costume was actually pajamas from Gymboree).

I was a cowgirl/farmer girl type person. I didnt want to be anything to cool because I was affraid that Reagan would change her mind and want to be what I was being so I went for easy. Reagan loved trick or treating. She would have gone longer except that her bag got full after about an hour and a half. Brody only went to about 5 houses and sat in the wagon the whole time because it was raining at the start of the night. My mom took him home and put him to bed for me... thanks again mom for all your help that weekend.






1 comment:

Angie said...

Spending Halloween with all of these cuties was definately a "TREAT" :-)