Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Clothes

I love buying my kids christmas clothes, I guess you could say it's part of some of our christmas traditions. Unfortunately they tend to end up being a one-shot deal because they usually only wear them the Sunday after christmas, anyhow, I love how cute they look in their matching clothes. These pictures are from a few weeks ago because the church we attend doesnt have service the week after christmas.

Reagan- you cant see in this picture but she had black sparkly shoes (think Dorthy shoes but black) and she was quite excited about them. Oh the things you can get away with at 3 years old!

Me and Reagan

Brody was sporting jeans and his little black converse sneakers with his sweater-vest... it was so cute! I didnt want to do black pants because then not only would I or had to buy black pants (which I know he would never wear again) but I would have had to buy black church shoes too (also something I know he would never wear again). He looked like such a little man...


This is about the best family shot we got... my kids arent really into taking pictures these days.

Brody sporting his "phohawk" while I absolutely love this look for him, he doesnt like me to fix it so it just looks crazy all the time. He got a haircut shortly after this picture was taken.



No comments: