Thursday, December 31, 2009

My kids must have been really good this year

Christmas was so much fun this year. I have pictures out the wazoo to prove it but just haven't had time to getting around to posting them. It started the week before christmas when my mom and family came over to celebrate christmas and then a few days later we went to my dads to celebrate over their... who says christmas is one day (it isnt when you have 3 sets of parents and 7 siblings). Christmas morning was really fun this year because Reagan was SUPER excited about Santa this year. It was magical. As usual my kids had way to many presents but I just cant help myself this time of year... besides they were so good this year =)


Santa's remnants... Reagan insisted on chocolate milk "since all the other kids will just be giving him plain milk" and half eaten carrots from the reindeer. If you look closely you can see "Santa dust" left on the fireplace. It's how you know Santa has been to our house... his magic dust is all over the firplace. (Think red glitter) and Santa always leaves a note.




Reagans big gift from Santa was an easel and lots of art supplies. She was very excited about it. Brody got this awesome Radio Flyer rocking horse... I dont think he needed anything else because once he saw that horse I had to open the rest of his presents.

Brody and his horse... he has been in heaven ever since. It makes noise and plays music.


Reagan was a woman on a mission with opening presents. While she wanted to play with everything she opened she also wanted to take care of the pile of unopened presents. It wasnt until we were all done that I think she really sat back and actually looked at what she got.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you left our carrots for the reindeer...we never did that but it is such a great idea. I love how excited Reagan is about opening all of her gifts.