Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas for Daddy

I try and do things that are creative for Stephen from the kids for christmas. He never really wants anything and if he does he just goes and buys it. Not to mention most of the things he really wants are really big and expensive so they are a little out of my price range. A few years ago I had pictures made of Reagan in her UGA cheerleading uniform for Stephen for Fathers Day so this year I decided to try and get ones of the kids together in their UGA clothes. The ones of them together werent as great but there were a few cute individual ones. He was surprised and I think he really like the ones I had framed for his office.









It was chaos at the mall when I went to have them done... I waited until the last minute and was kicking myself for it because it was a nightmare. The day ended with Brody having 4 cookies for lunch and falling and getting a bloody nose and me having to buy Reagan a $30 toy at the Disney store for being good during the pictures (I had to bribe her) but I guess the end result was worth it =) Oh the things we will do for good pictures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos! And I hear you, I have to bribe with toys from the Disney store all the time...but it is always worth it in the end. I love how blonde your little girls hair is...precious. Also, if she doesn't end up wearing all of her adorable clothing in her closet...box it up and ship it our way. What a fun and creative idea to give your husband great photos of his children in clothing that he loves.

Dustin and Katie Smothers said...

These pics are adorable! Very cute idea to do this - Dustin would love Reagan in a little Falcons outfit (lord knows we have like 10). Glad that he enjoyed the pics.. hope you guys are doing good !!!