Friday, September 5, 2008

Figuring this out













Well I have been reading other blogs for a while now and finding that more and more people I know have them....so I am going to take a stab at it. I am not very computer-savy but I will try and give it a shot anyway. I am sure most of what I write about here will have to do with my children since I am a stay at home mom and that is what I am surrounded by everyday. Reagan is now 2 and Brody is 4 1/2 months. They are great kids and I love being their mom- I couldnt imagine doing anything else with my life. It is so much fun watching my babis grow up. Here they are...the one of Brody was taken when he was less than 3 weeks old but it is one of my favorites. Anyway I will slowly figure this all out and maybe someone will enjoy reading it but for now...both kids are napping so I should get some things done.













No comments: