Friday, December 5, 2008

He went to Jared!!!

You know all those cheezy jewelry commercials where the girl is always saying "He went to Jared"...well yesterday Stephen went to Jared (Jared the Galleria of Jewelry for those of you that are still lost) and he came home will this GEORGEOUS watch. Our 5 year anniversary is next weekend and while I thought our trip to New York was enough to celebrate it Stephen had other things in mind.

I had mentioned a few months back that I would like a watch. I havent worn one since high school but with little kiddos I am always needing to know what time it is. So Stephen logged that in his memory bank (why nothing else ever seems to land in that memory bank I will never understand=) and picked this out for me. He couldnt have picked a more perfect watch for me. The picture doesnt do it justice... the face is pink and all the number are little diamonds. Then all around the face on the outside are little diamonds as well. And one of the best features about it... it's virtually indestructable. The guy that sold it to him threw it on the ground a few times and scratched the face with a steak knife and it was still in perfect shape.

The funniest part of all of it was that last night after I put it on I couldnt get it off. I was starting to get frustrated until I realized that I just wasnt pulling hard enough (I guess I thought I would break it.) Oh and in case your wondering why he already gave it to me...that is Stephens tradition. Since I have been married to him I have never received a gift on the actual holiday. He says its more of a surprise when he comes home and its unexpected. He is right!!!





1 comment:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Lucky you! I want to go to NY! So jealous! Happy Anniversary!