Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family pictures









Every year (usually around Christmas time) we have a family picture taken. It is always nice to have for "grandparent gifts" not my kids grandparents but my grandparents. They dont get to see me or my family very much anymore so I figure a picture is always a nice way to see how everyone has changed over the past year and this was the first time we had had a family picture taken with Brody in it. Reagan Brody and I had a picture made when I had a photographer come to my house when he had just gone to the hospital but Stephen wasnt able to be there for that on. We met an old friend of mine Heidi at a park in Gainesville and in less than 30 min she got several great shots. I was very pleased with the way they turned out...all I wanted was one good one, thats what I kept telling Heidi..."All I need is one good one for a frame and for christmas cards" so I would say since we got several good ones it was a successful shoot!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Great pictures & I LOVE YOUR DARK HAIR! Such a cute family!

Angie said...

Such a good looking Family! I'm so proud of you all. Though I have spent the past few weeks in Atlanta , I miss you already! Give my babies a Grandma hug! See you next week.