Saturday, February 28, 2009

Potty Power

A few weeks ago I ordered a potty training DVD for Reagan and started letting her watch it in preparation for potty training. It has been long over due to potty train her but right when she turned two I was dealing with a newborn Brody and we are always on the go so much that there never seemed to be a week to just "stay home" and potty train. Well I finally decided that its time... so we are in full swing at the Wooten household with potty taining. We are having potty parties about every hour and I am happy to say that Reagan is doing GREAT with it all!! I will keep everyone posted how its going. But I have to go sit Reagan on the potty...its time again =)




2 comments:

The Wright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wright Family said...

I am not looking forward to that day!