Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am an Addict

I am not big on New Years resolutions... I think they are pretty dumb and generally dont make them because they almost always get broken. This year I was going to try and give up Diet Coke (ok so I told myself I was going to but I dont think I really wanted to so really I knew that it was all just a dumb idea) but I said it anyway just for the sake of having a resolution I guess.
Well when the new year started I just hapen to have 2 full cases of Diet Coke in my fridge so I decided that I would wait until those were gone and then I would give it up. Magically those two cases keep refilling themselves every week and so unfortunately I have not yet given up Diet Coke. So seeing as how it is already March it seems a little late to start a New Years resolution. Oh well I guess there is always next year right? What can I say... I am a Diet Coke addict.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Amen, sista. Amen.

Natalie said...

the way i see it, rather than trying to give up these habits, let's just embrace them! ha, we'll all be much happier and less guilty! :) i'm right there with ya.