Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pictures (I know I am a little late)

We had a great Easter this year but had something come up right after Easter which is why I am just now getting to posting these pictures. We had my family over on Saturday for an egg hunt, lunch and a few games of pool =). My sister was in town with my little boy, Damian which always makes for intersting times with Reagan and Damian. They have kind of a "love/hate" relationship. They play like friends but they fight like brother and sister. Regardless its always fun when they come.

Eater Sunday we woke up to Easter baskets and went to church. The kids wore their very cute Easter clothes. Here are some pictures.


Brody looking oh-so-handsome. His clothes were so hard to find. Everything was either to sissy-looking for my taste or didnt really look like Easter colors to me. I finally found this adorable outfit the week before Easter...and it was on clearance at BabyGap. Gotta love that.

My two cutie pies

Reagan working on her smile...its getting better but I have to ask her to "show me her teeth"...if I say "Smile" she closes her eyes. She loved her dress...she kept spinning in it and didnt want to take it off when we got home. The head band, however lasted about 10 minutes before she was pulling it off, I knew I should have bought the bows that matched the dress instead.
Brody playing with his Little Tikes car track that the Easter Bunny brought him

Reagan got a lot of Littlest Pet Shop figures (the Easter Bunny hit KB Toys when it was going out of business earlier this year and got a GREAT deal on all of it.) Lucky for her the Easter Bunny watches for sales =)

Brody with my dad (Bop-Bop) during our easter egg hunt

Our easter eggs- it was kind of a messy activity for 2 year olds

My mom has really been wanting a picture of all 4 grandbabies so this was the best of about 25 we took... Brody kept trying to climb off the couch, Reagan just wanted to hold Aiden and Damian was not a happy camper... oh well better luck next time I guess.



The egg-dying

Reagan kept throwing them in the cups and splashing dye everywhere but she had fun and I was smart enough to put an old tshirt of mine on her.









1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute..cute...CUTE! So cute!