Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girly Things

I took Reagan to the nail salon to get her fingers and toes painted the other day and she hasn't quit talking about it since. When we got there the nice little Vietnamese lady told her to pick out a color... "Purple" she said and then proceeded to pick out the brightest most annoying color of purple that they had. There was no reasoning with her, she wanted what she wanted and there was no changing her mind. She sat so still for the lady (which she never does when I have tried to paint her nails). Now I think I have created a monster. She is constantly looking at them and letting me know when it has come off and that I need to fix it. She tells me we need to go to the "nail paint store." At least they only charge me $3.

The color looks pink here but I can promise you it was BRIGHT purple.






2 comments:

Angie said...

Those are the prettiest little feet I've ever seen! :-)

Ryan and Brindi said...

cute! what a fun idea! cute little mommy- daughter date.