Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy

When Reagan was little be bought this:

Mostly for the table... not so much for the train. In fact up until a few days ago the train was put up and Reagans dollhouse was on the table. But we recently went somewhere that had a train table and Brody loved it so I decided it was time to figure out how to get the train set out but still keep Reagans dollhouse accessible to her. I was on a mission... an organization mission.

Reagans closet has pretty much been a disaster since she moved into her big girl room. We had an old bookshelf in there that was just taking up space. It had a few toys in it and some books but it just didnt fit well with her toys. I got rid of the bookshelf and found this great table at Target that fits perfectly in her closet, if it were a centimeter bigger her closet doors wouldnt close. I found a bookshelf that was better suited for her books and got rid of any of the extra clutter that was in there. I am really happy with the result and it is good because now Reagan can play in her room and not just the playroom. And Brody gets to have the train table... which he LOVES!!!!

While I was at it I did Brody's closet as well. Brody's closet had tons of baby clothes in the floor and things like burp pads and swaddling blankets so I cleaned all that out and made it better for toy storage because... well, lets face it, my kids have to many toys.

I'd say it was a successful week .


No comments: