Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gymboree


Today while Reagan was in school I took Brody to his first Gymboree class. I had done these classes with Reagan when she was about Brody's age and knew I wanted to do them with Brody but its never just the two of us... until now. I figured this would be the perfect time to start since Reagan is in school and and it just me and him. HE LOVED IT!!!! He had a blast. He was climbing all over the place and dancing and really trying to interact with the other kids. Normally Brody's interaction with other kids is with Reagans friends so it was nice to see him try and interact with kids his OWN age. I have to say that while I miss Reagan like crazy while she is at school, it has been really nice to spend this one-on-one time with Brody. I can tell he likes the individualized attention every once in a while. Needless to say we signed up for classes every Thursday... it will be fun!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

That sounds like fun - post some pictures! Oh, and to update you on the bed situation - we put Chess in her big bed a week and a half ago and she is doing great! We put a gate on the door instead of locking it and just treated her like a big girl. It's just a mattress on the floor so we didn't need a rail either. And we pretty much took everything out of her room so it'd be safe. She only cried a couple minutes and only fell asleep on the floor once. She seems to really like the bed. Thanks for the tips!