Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tucked away in my moms attic is a small box containing a few of my "favorite" things to wear as a child. I probably will never put them on Reagan because while they were beautiful dresses back when I was a kid... they arent exactly the style of dresses that I care for as an adult. But one thing my mom did save was a red cowgirl costume. I wore it for my 3rd Halloween. At a visit to my moms house she pulled it out. The elastic was shot but other than that it was just like new. We (meaning my mom or grandma, I cant remember which one) fixed the elastic and here we are... more than 25 years later and Reagan is wearing the exact same cowgirl costume. Pretty cool huh?
Me: Halloween 1985
Reagan: 2009


3 comments:

shelley said...

love the blog face lift and the cowgirl costume. so fun to find old clothes, right?
(and reagan really DOES look like you - just look at those two pictures...)

Olivia Carter said...

That's so fun! What a cutie you were!

Angie said...

Awww...my heart is smiling :-)