Friday, August 7, 2009

Magic Kingdom

I already posted pictures or Reagan with all the princesses (which was at Magic Kingdom) but wanted to post some more from our day there. We had so much fun. My mom came over from St. Petersburg to experience the whole day with us and was a huge help when one or the other of the kids wouldnt cooperate with standing in line or something.

My kids look less than thrilled in this picture... the one the camera guy there took was much better but it hasnt come in the mail yet.

Reagan thought Cinderellas castle was so cool.

Waiting at Ariel's Grado to meet Ariel with her fins. We lucked out on this and got there right as it was opening. I had been told by lots of people that you will wat up to an hour to see Ariel with her fins on... we waited 10 minutes.


Brody was obsessed with the carousel. Once he saw it he was obsessed with riding it. If you put him down he went running to it. I was glad to finally leave the area where the carousel was in plain sight because he calmed down after that.

This is breakfast at Cinderellas Royal Table. I highly reccomend this to anyone who has little girls that like the princesses. I had to reserve it months ahead of time (and even then I got luck to get a spot) but it was so worth it. We got to meet all the princesses except Jasmine there.... they came out one at a time and went from table to table taking pictures and signing autograph books. The food wasnt bad either. I will say that it was the most expensive breakfast I have ever eaten =)
The infamous Dumbo ride.

The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse... we almost dropped the camera here... I handed it to Stephen and thought he had a good hold on it, he dropped it and it slid right to the edge of the treehouse. It would have dropped down into the water and I would have lost ALL my pictures. Luckily Stephen got it and we only ended up with a cracked screen.

Alladins Magic Carpet Ride (think Dumbo ride just in a magic carpet)

My mom and Brody at the 100 Acre Woods playground.

Brody enjoying some time out of the stroller.

My mom and Reagan at Minnie's house (Reagan could have cared less about Mickey's house but when she saw the big pink house she had to go inside.)

Waiting in Pixie Hollow to see Tinkerbell. I have to say we were so fortunate that this was really the only long line we waited in and I am so glad because Reagan almost lost it in this line. It was supposed to be a 45 minute wait but turned into an hour and a half. Thankfully Reagan fell asleep in my arms for the last 30 minutes or so. I had to wake her up and almost couldnt get her to wake up for Tinkerbell.

It was such a great day.... the memories are priceless and it was everything I had hoped it would be for my kids. A big thanks to my mom and husband who were so patient the whole day as we navigated through the park.

No comments: