Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

I have decided that I am going to start posting random facts about my kids on Fridays. I realized that while I was documenting a lot of the big things we did some of the small things I forget about and since this blog is mostly for my children I dont want to forget those things.

Reagan: She is very interested in what everything eats. I have no idea where this came from but anytime we see an animal the first thing she asks me is "What does him eat?" It has made me realize that there are a lot of animals that I have no idea what they eat. Thankfully las time we went to the zoo there were those fact sheets about the animals so I figured out what lots of things eat. She is also very interested in where I buy things at. If I come home with a new shirt for her the first thing she says is "Where did you buy that at?" and then she proceeds to tell anyone that likes her shirt "My mommy got it a the Gap".

Brody: Brody is really into horses right now. It kind of started I think at Reagans party but he loves anything that has a horse. He will put it down on the ground and make this funny little noise like the horse is galloping. Whenever he is riding something (it doesnt have to be a horse but anything that you ride on the back of he sticks one arm up in the air and says "Yeeee" I think that is his version of Yehaw. It's really cute.

No comments: