Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Fact Friday


I thought it would be fun to document some of the funny/weird things my kids love to eat. I know every kid has their weird things they like but its always funny to compare.

Reagan love Ramen Noodles. I think it started when I was pregnant with Brody and I was craving them (of all the things to crave) and so she calls the "Mommy Noodles". She also loves garbazo beans which I have always thought was a little strange.
Brody LOVES avacados with lime juice and garlic salt on them. He goes crazy over them. He also loves black beans and chips and salsa. He is in heaven at the mexican restraunt because he gets to eat his chips and salsa and bleck beans. He wont eat the white cheese dip (which is what most kids love I think) but I have to get him his own little bowl of salsa so he can dip his chips.
I am sure there is a laundry list of weird things my kids have liked but these are the current ones... at least they are somewhat healthy right (except the Ramen Noodles).

No comments: