Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Picture Wall

Ever since we finished the playroom I have had a huge wall just screaming for something to put there. It drove me nuts... I knew I wanted to do a picture wall but had been trying to sort through all of my kids pictures and pick certain ones. I have some fabulous pictures of my kids... that we have paid good money for that are all in a box in the basement. So I finally finished it. It's subtle (not to over the top) with pictures everywhere... I really tried to narrow it down to some of my favorites (which was REALLY hard)
Before: Big naked wall screaming for something to cover them.

After

The left side

The right side (the big picture will be our family beach picture and it hasnt come in yet) also- the bottom one of Reagan keeps going crooked so I think I am going to have to put some picture putty in the corner to make it stay.
I am still thinking about doing some of the wall words above... some kind of quote I think but have't had time to come up with a good one and order it. I am pretty happy with how it came out.




No comments: