Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why I Love Reagan

I was drawing (and I use the term drawing very loosely) with Reagan this afternoon and she asked me to draw a wolf. Now where she came up with a wolf to begin with is beyond me... I can do cats, dogs, ladybugs, monkeys... not a whole lot more. My sister got all the drawing talent... her little boy's doodle pad is filed with all kinds of creatures. But trying to be a good sport, I make what would be considered a 1st graders attempt at a wolf. It was horrible... it was embarrassing... and without missing a beat Reagan looks at me and says, "Mommy that's the best wolf I ever seen!" Thank you Reagan for loving me despite my handicap in the drawing department. Now if only I can keep her from looking at Damians doodle pad....


Yes- this is my wolf... in all its glory... doesnt get much better than this folks.

ETA: I think I need to add here that pretty much everyone in my family can draw pretty good... except for me... I guess I got the short end of the stick on that one.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Now...I can draw ok...and I would have known that was a wolf right off...or at least one of those eskimo dogs like Balto! You done good :-) Good Mommy - sweet Reagan :-)

shelley said...

looks better than my lumiere and cogsworth i drew with the chalk! :)