Monday, November 9, 2009

Reagan's Halloween Party

This year I was in charge or the "Fall" party with two other moms in Reagans class. We had some fun activities for the kids to do and I really think the kids had a great time. Per Reagans request we decorated sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles which was messy but the kids loved it. We also made macaroni necklaces with fall colored macaroni. We also did a little pin the leaf on the tree game where each child had a leaf with their name on it.
We had to be a little creative because it couldnt be a "Halloween" party so no pumpkins with faces or anything like that. I understand why they do it but honestly it's a little rediculous if you ask me. I think all the kids got the concept anyhow. It was a great day and I cant wait to help out with more in the future.
Each child got a little pumpkin that I wrote their names on and glued a little bow. They were really cute and I wish I had taken a picture of all of them together.



Reagan was having lunch when I got there.

Reagan and a few of her friends in her class.


The sprinkles.... it was MESSY but the kids had a blast with it. I guess if you want to know what 3 year olds want to do, you ask a 3 year old.



More cookie decorating



It's always fun to go to her school and participate in things. Thanks Erin for watching Brody for me so I could give Reagan my undivided attention.





No comments: