Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School Pictures

I am not a fan of school pictures but it always seems like something you are supposed to buy even though you know they will come out cheezy. Reagan did surprisingly well considering the smile she was showing me in the carpool line before school. At least they sent home a note saying what the background would be... because the outfit that I would have put her in, had I not known the background, would have looke horrible. This one, however, looks pretty cute I think!!



2 comments:

Angie said...

She looks just like a little piece of yummy candy :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow when i had my school pictures taken I think we had the same bluish/grey background from Lifetouch every year! They are really getting creative these days. Her little gymboree outfit looks perfect...too bad your baby boy isn't younger than my kiddies...we could do a clothing swap of your clothes for mine...dang it...have another baby Amber. :) lol