Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Great Ideas

When we were in the mountains at the Apple Festival a few weekends ago we came across a booth that had pictures of things that looked liked letters. You could pick the letters (they had lots to choose from) you wanted to form a word. It was very unique and so Stephen and I couldnt pass up the opportunity to get our last name done. They framed it right on site and we picked it up before we left the festival. now I just have to find the perfect place for it.

I thought this one was so cute I had to get it.
Why dont I ever think of cool things like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I really like the I love you one...how cool that the windows make up the I...very creative people out there...and I think you are one of them! Come on seriously, those were the cutest painted pumpkins I've ever seen!