Monday, November 23, 2009

To My Husband


I have come to the realization that after 6 years of marriage (and having a daughter that is just like me for 3 years).... I can, at times, be very difficult to live with. I am moody and I get upset when things dont go my way (among other things). This is my public apology for being such a crazy woman for the majority of our marriage =) I love you babe!!!!
** To my defense... I have always been this was so he knew what he was getting himself into before he even married me. Not to mention his weird things. I guess you could just say we both have personality.

1 comment:

shelley said...

where did you find that sign?! hilarious. i feel the same way with me and michael. he married a CRAZY WOMAN as well. we have some great guys for putting up with us, right? and i feel like i have to future apologize to shaelyn's husband - so maybe send out a future apology to reagan's as well... hahahahahahaha!