Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Visitors

Yes... thats right. We have MICE and I am so beyone freaked out about it that I cant even begin to explain it. It started with one, which Stephen and I double-teamed and got out of the house but I have since seen 2 more (one of which is under a plastic bin in my master bathroom with like 8 books on top of it waiting for the rodent man to come and get it. I have learned that I can do many a thing (bugs, spiders, frogs even lizards) but I CANNOT do mice. I think I have a serious phobia of these things. I have done everything I could today to avoid coming home but alas, I couldnt stay gone forever. The rodent man should be here any minute and I will spend whatever amount of money I have to to get rid of them... its cheaper than moving right? Looks like Reagan might be getting that cat she wanted for christmas after all.


1 comment: