Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

November 17th

I'm a little Indian on the go (march in place)
Here is my arrow (hold right hand up) here is my bow (hold left hand up)
When I go a hunting hear me shout
YOU BIG FAT TURKEY YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!!
(the last part is only effective if it's screamed at the top of ones lungs =)
Sung and acted out by Reagan at her Thanksgiving Feast


You cant see it very good in this picture but the feathers on her hat are red and black which she informed me was "for Georgia Go Dawgs football"

Reagans school put on a Thanksgiving performance and afterwards had a big feast. It was so cute to watch her sing the songs and do all the motions, she was really into it and she has been practicing them for weeks at home. The food was less than stellar but it didnt matter... she was so excited to have Stephen, Brody, and I at her school with her. She made table decorations and place settings for all of us. It really was a great morning and was great of her school to go to so much trouble fro the students and their families.


1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh that's so cute! I can't wait until Syd gets into school. She's going to be a spitfire! And I love that you put red & black feathers- a daddy's girl, right?