Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Go Noles

November 20th

Normally we are all about the Bulldogs at our house, but every once in a while, we hang up our bulldog hats and put on the Seminoles ones.... BUT, it's only because I love my family more than anything, including the Georgia Bulldogs, and since my baby brother is a Seminole, I have to cheer for him.

Jordans diving team came up from Florida to dive at Ga Tech so of course we had to go watch him. I scrounged around and was able to find a few FSU things for my kids to wear that would do for the day (I never realized just how difficult it would be to find FSU stuff around here). We made a sign and went down, pom-poms in hand to cheer him on. Reagan was actually really into it, she kept asking where Jordan was and wanted to "see him jump off the big tall board." She didnt really understand why she couldnt put her bathing suit on and jump in but other than that the kids did great. Jordan did really good until his last dive where his foot slipped and he didnt complete his dive... he ended up making finals the next day so he was relatively happy with everything. Regardless, its always good to see him and I think it was fun for him to see Reagan and Brody decked out in their FSU gear and show them off a little.

















1 comment:

Angie said...

This was a good day! Thanks for supporting Jordan - I know he was so proud to have you there!