Thursday, December 3, 2009

UGA vs. Ga Tech


This year UGA played downtown for the Ga vs. Ga Tech game. Since it ended up being a night game we decided that an all day tailgate was just the ticket. We got downtown around 10:00am and had a blast all day. We got the perfect spot across from this guy that was playing music on these huge speakers so everyone could hear. His music was a nice mix of everything so while we watched games on the TV we set up, we danced, ate BBQ, salsa, and buffalo chicken dip (thanks Megan). I didnt stay for the game, I gave my ticket to Jordan, but that was fine by me since we wouldnt have gotten home until almost 2am. I got to go to the fun part which, for me, is the tailgate! The Dawgs won in a surprising upset so it was a great day and lots of fun hanging out with the "adults" in my family and not having to worry about kids for the day. It's amazing how much you actually get to talk when you dont have kids running all over the place. =)






















1 comment:

Angie said...

I had lots of fun...and did none of the work to make it happen! That was awesome :-) Thanks !!