Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From the lips of Reagan

At Reagan's school this month they are talking about dads. (They do this every year because they aren't in school during June which is when Fathers Day is). Tomorrow night they are having a big "Donuts for Dad" event at her school where she will sing a song and then go have donuts with Stephen. I think she has made him some art projects and fun things to give him at the thing. Today in Reagan's book-bag they sent home a little questionaire type things her teachers did with each child about their dads. Here is Reagans responses (her answers are in italics and bold.)

My Dad
My dad is: 9 years old.
My dad likes to: mess with his phone
My dad is funny when he: is silly
My dad always says, " football is not boring"

I wonder what this will say when they ask her about mommy???

No comments: