Monday, February 15, 2010

Breakfast with Mickey

I know I know.... these pictures are way past due and I have totally been slacking on the blogging but it has taken so long to get back into the normal daily routine... I have no idea why but nonetheless here is our trip to Florida in several instalments.

Our first day there we had breakfst with Mickey and some of his friends. I have to say that the breakfast was GREAT. It was a buffet and they had things like Mickey Mouse shaped waffles and pretty much any other thing you could imagine at a breakfast buffet. I wish I was more of a breakfast person because I would have eaten a whole lot more! Reagan loved all of it and while Brody was a little reserved when it came to the characters he didnt do nearly as bad as I thought he would.


Our family with Chef Mickey (you would think that with as much as the breakfast cost they could have had a real Mickey to take pictures with...)

Reagan and Pluto



Reagan and Minnie


Donald Duck (Brody is actually running away from Donald in this picture)



Mickey




Goofy (I think Goofy was Brody's favorite seeing as how he got the closest to Goofy without running away)

Oh and remember those oh-so-cute autograph books I made before we left... well I left them at the condo... at least I remebered the camera.



No comments: