Saturday, September 13, 2008

A little bit of Brody










I spent all of my last entry talking about Reagan so I wanted to talk about our sweet little Brody. I always thought Reagan was a good baby (dont get me wrong she was a really good baby) but Brody takes it to a whole new level. He is such a great baby. Maybe since he entered this world with so much drama (8 days in the NICU) he decided that was enough for him and chilled out from there. So without further ado here are some fun facts about our little man.

-He is such a mellow baby... just goes with the flow of things.
-He has been sleeping through the night since he was 5, yes 5 weeks old.
-He pretty much only cries when he is tired or hungry.
-He is a great eater.
-He smiles everytime you look at him.
-He is sitting up now.
-He is already cutting a tooth.
-He loves to be upright in his exersaucer.
-He rolls over but only in his crib.
-He doesnt like rice cereal so far...we are still working on that one.
-At 4 months he weighs 16lbs 8oz and is 25 1/2 inches tall.
-He loves bathtime.
-I can already tell he is going to be tough...Reagan pummels him on a reagular basis.
-His nickname is "Monkey"... dont really know where it came from but now I am obsessed with all things with monkies.
-He has the best baby blue eyes...they are so pretty when the light hits them.
-He has this dopey face that is so cute

Its funny how worried I was when I was pregnant with Brody about being able to love two children and divide my time between the two evenly. I quickly learned that the love in your heart is not divided btween the two it is suddenly multiplied and just when you thought you couldnt possibly hold any more love in your heart...you do and it only grows. I am so thankful everyday for the addition that Brody is to our family. God has blessed us with amazing children and everyday I am amazed that Stephen and I had a part in creating them.




2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Hey its Dani! I am such a stalker. Cute blog and i am glad that I found yall on here!!

shelley said...

i think reagan looks more like you than you give her credit for. and sorry to hear your working on the "bully issues" - you'll have to keep us posted. it's also frustrating when your kid is the one who goes and plays in the corner alone instead of with the other kids. you think "how can such a social mom have an anti social child?". i love the picture of you and brody in the hospital. very sweet.