Thursday, October 2, 2008

Babies in blue jeans





There is something about a baby in blue jeans that makes them look so grown up. Even when Reagan puts on her little Gap jeans with the adjustable waist she look so much older than 2. Well today Brody wore his first little pair of Old Navy jeans. I never put them on him when he was really little because they seemed so uncomfortable for little babies. I know you cant see them that well in this picture but he looked so big in them. I mean he is a big kid...at 5 months he is aready 18 lbs and wearing a 6-12 month pair of jeans but I just cant get over how fast they grow up. He just cut two teeth (yes two in the same day) and he is sitting up like a pro now. It really makes me realize how much I cherish those few extra minutes rocking them to sleep or saying "screw the dishes tonight" so that I can play with my kids a little longer before bed or how great the opportunity is to stay at home with my kids is and to watch them grow up... because they do it so fast and before I know it they will be ALL GROWN UP. ( I am going to go look at baby pictures and cry now =)

2 comments:

shelley said...

i think brody looks like jordan in the second picture. and send those pink cowgirl boots to me - I will wear them (there's got to be a way to squeeze adult feet into adorable kids' shoes, right?). hopefully reagan will get on board when she realizes her feet are freezing this winter! :)

Foushee's said...

He is so cute! I love little jeans and shoes on the babies!! So cute!
Your little Reagan cracks me up with the shoes! I love the little pink boots!