Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Shoe Dilema

First let me start off by showing you Reagans shoes...this isnt all of... them we are missing a few colors. Notice any similarities? They are ALL CROCS!!!! With the exception of one white pair of sandals to wear to church this is ALL Reagan will wear. I mean the whole reason I lost her at Kohls last week (see previous post) was becasue I was trying to find her some new shoes. I even sent her to the mall with Stephen this weekend to find some little Nikes and Stephen showed her like 8 pairs and asked her if she liked them. "No like" she says, and then takes his hand and takes him over to the section of Crocs. She has other shoes, she just wont wear them and while these Crocs are as cute as can be on her they arent going to cut it this winter.
Fast forward to today when Reagan found these in her closet. A pink pair of cowgirl boots that my mom mad bought when Reagan was like 3 months old. I have been waiting for them to fit her because I think they are just to cute. She admired them for a few minutes and much to my surprise she wanted to put them on. So I put her little feet in them (they were just the right size) and this was the reaction I got....
Needless to say she wont be letting me put these on her anytime soon. She quickly grabbed these from her closet and put them on for the rest of the afternoon. Gee those cute shoes always make your feet sore...even if you only wear them for um 2 minutes.
I mean I cant blame the kid...I am not a shoe person myself. I like flip-flops and then in the winter I wear my Nikes. I can admire a good shoe but I have flinstone feet..they never fit in any of those cute shoes. And who wears heels all day to roll around the floor and play with kids. Not me... most of the time I dont even have shoes on (which would be why I love flip-flops so much). I am sure if Crocs had been around when I was a kid I would have only wanted to wear them too. I guess I will have to hide them come winter time.

No comments: