Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bitten

Reagan came home from school today...told me she had a good day and wanted to change into a new dress (her new thing is dresses...no matter how cold it happens to be that day, she wants to wear a dress) so i take off the shirt she was wearing to find a circular bite mark about two inches above her nipple. When I asked her if someone bit her hse said "uh hu it was An--- (a little boy in her class). Needless to say I was a little upset because last week she came home with a bite mark on her hand and I will give you one guess who did it... thats right, An---. I called the school to let her teachers know. They told me it would be addressed next week (like the kid is going to remember what happened by next week) but I dont really know what to do about it. Stephen wants to teach her to "punch the kid in the face" but I dont think getting her and the little boy expelled will do anyone any good. Unfortunatly Reagan is such a tough cookie that she obviously doesnt cry or go running to the teacher to tattle so who knows how many other times she has been bitten or hit and the other child has gotten away with it. I dont want her to be a tattle tale but I do want her to take care of herself. Oh what to do.... I dont think I will be leaving Reagan alone with Stephen any time this weekend or I will be getting a phone call from the school next week.

No comments: