Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brody's 9 month pictures

I am one of those annoying people that has their childs picture taken every 3 months in the first year. They just change so much I never let an opportunity pass me by to not have their picture made (plus when they get like Reagan they refuse to even look at the camera so I take full advantage) A good friend of min Heidi took these and does a great job. Check out her website at www.hnmphotography.com She's awesome!!! I am a few months behind on posting these as he just turned 11 months so I will be posting 1 year ones soon. =)




Pictures by HNM Photography


2 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

he's so cute. i'm excited to see the one year pics! i can't believe he is almost there already! i know it is just going to go by too fast with aiden too!

Angie said...

My little buddy!