Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The things you find at Grandmas house....

After our trip to Tennessee it was closer to drive to my moms house than it was to our house so I decided to make a detour and go there for a day. Reagan had been asking to see grandma and Damian so it was a nice little visit.

My moms house is great for many reasons but one of the best things about going there is because she has so many hidden treasures. Like this bag of costumes she had tucked away in the attic. These costumes were mine and my siblings when we were kids and its so funny to watch Reagan and Damian put them on and play in the same things we used to.

Reagan looks like a hot mess here... she is wearing this red princess dress (used to be mine), a Bambi hat thing (used to be Megans) all while wearing some sort of sword thing (currently Damians) on her back. Damian is sporting the army man outfit (that used to be Jordans).

Reagan as Peter Pan. The dress didnt last long because she was having a hard time wrestling in it. This was Jordans when he was about 4 I think.
We did a couple of other fun things but I dont have the pictures yet so I will write about it when I get the pictures from Megan. Thanks for having us mom.... it's always fun!!!!

No comments: