Monday, March 14, 2011


Dear Mr. Dobson-
I have read your book... twice. I feel the need to tell you that you have no idea what your talking about. I read your examples of "extreme cases" of strong willed children and... well... can I just say... why don't you come to my house for a few days... then you will really know what an "extreme case" is. Actually, I don't even know if my Reagan fits into the category of "extreme cases"... she breaks the mold and stands in a world all her own when it comes to strong-willed children. Come to my house and you will truly see what a strong-willed child is... and then maybe you can write a book that I will read and find the least bit useful.
Sincerely-
Reagan's exhausted mommy!
*I feel the need to add here that I can appreciate the fact that Reagan is strong willed - she comes by it honestly and I know one day it will be to her advantage... I just wish I knew how to better deal with it right now =)

No comments: